Welcome Back Lake Kids
Our Kids Ministry is reopening and we can't wait! We have been missing being able to worship and learned all about how great God's love is all together. We also know all of your concerns, so we will be opening up slowly. Here are some helpful detail on how Lake Kids will be reopening. Each week will look different as guidelines change, so make sure you check back throughout the week. Can't wait to see all of you soon!
Lake Kids Area is open at 9:30 Service
We are providing a contactless check in process by going to the Church Center App. If you do not have the app, please feel free to download and pre-check your child in Sunday morning. If you are unable to pre-check your child in then one of our volunteers will be there to help your family! Before entering area your child's temperature will be checked. Once your child has their label, our volunteer will escort them back to their classroom.
Beyond Lake Kids
We are excited that we have been able to partner up with all of our Lake Kids Parents in this time. One way we are able to go beyond just our lessons is through our devotionals and follow-ups. Each child will be provided a hard copy of fun activities that reinforce their lesson. This will provide all our parents tools to use throughout the week also!
Procedures and Guidelines
Your families safety is one of Lake Community Church biggest concerns. We have set up procedures and guidelines during this time to look out for everyones well-being.
- All staff, volunteers and children in kids area will have their temperature taken
- All staff and volunteers will were mask's
- Only Lake Kids volunteers and children will go back into the Lake Kids Area
- All area's of church will be satirized before, during , and after church services
- Each service will have its own toys and will be switched out between services
- Due to social distancing guidelines there will be a 10 per room
- 9:30 - mask required; 11:00 - mask recommended
- Children in Lake Kids will not be required to wear mask. A child that can properly put on and take off mask, along with refrain from touching ones face are encouraged to wear mask at their choosing.
- Seating in our Auditorium will be limited and set up in a “social distancing” manner
- Our Guest serve volunteers will assist you with seating
If you have further questions concerning our reopening Lake Kids experience or visiting Lake Church with children, simply click the button below and get in touch with us!